Monday, January 28, 2013

Liebster Award


First of all, I'd like to thank https://twitter.com/LemurianGoddess for this nomination! (:



How it works:
- I list 11 random facts about myself.
- I will answer the 11 questions asked of me by the person who nominated me.
- I will then nominate my 11 picks for the award along with my 11 questions for them to answer when they post a response.
- If you’re nominated, your name/link will appear at the bottom of this post along with your questions. Follow the same format; paste the award badge to your blog, give us 11 random facts about yourself, answer my 11 questions, and choose your nominees…but you cannot nominate the blog who nominated you.

So first off, 11 facts about me:
1. I was born in the 90's - so yes, I'm in that generation where Pokemon and Play Station were the thing. (I still have the first Play Station sitting in my room.)
2. I procrastinate a lot, like a whole lot. It's bad, and I'm still finding it hard to get out of it.
3. I still have teddy bears from when I was a child.
4. When I'm writing, I can't write around people. It's something I can't do. I have to be in my own secluded place or in a room - by myself.
5. I'm probably going to be forever alone because of the last fact. (Hahha.)
6. I'm probably the worst neighbor ever. I love music, so it's always playing really loud. (Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm the worst neighbor, but hey, at least I don't break their windows, right?)
7. I can watch Science Fiction movies for the rest of my life.
8. The beach and practically being outside during the sunset is my favorite time of the day.
9. I have one tattoo on my shoulder that reads "Whanau" - which means "Family" in my country.
10. I have no pets, but I've had two - both sadly passed away. I plan on getting on dog, and no one shall stop me.
11. I'm half European and half Maori. (The two main nationalities of New Zealand)

Phew. Now, onto the questions asked by Desiree!



What is your favorite genre?

My favorite genre would have to be a cross between Paranormal and Contemporary. I especially love realistic fiction - ones that make you say: Oh, I totally know how she (the protagonist) feels. Been through that.

What was your favorite year?

I don't have a specific favorite year, but if I could go back to my childhood ones, just for like a day, I would. But right now, I have a favorite thing about every year.

What is your favorite book?


My favorite book at the moment... Hmm. At the moment, it would have to be my book... (Is that cheating or? Hahha.)

If you could live in any era, what would it be and why?


I love the future, so if I could have the chance to experience the era it will be in... maybe, 2140 - sign me up!

What would you do if you won a million dollars?

Round the world trip anyone? ;)

If you could fix one problem with humanity, what would it be?



The economy.

What was your favorite class in school?

Math, funnily enough because I was really good at it. (Genetics thing.)

What is your biggest pet peeve?


I have a lot of pet peeves, but one would have to be snoring. I know people can't help it, but it still annoys me.

What is your favorite comfort food?


Easy question. Chocolate. All the way.

If you had the choice to pick between being blind or being deaf, which would you choose and why?



I've actually known people who are deaf or blind, and the way they explain the feeling is always something that seemed intriguing  If I had to choose one, I'd go for blind - only because I could still hear the birds tweeting, and the ocean waves crash against the rocks.


What is your favorite color?


Blue. I love all types of blue.


I'm still new at blogging, so I can't really nominate anyone. But thank you, Desiree for nominating me!

No comments:

Post a Comment